1. Earn money whenever you choose.
- Your work schedule is flexible – you choose the days and hours. Work as often as you like. Choose daytime, evenings, or weekends.
- No need to leave your children at the daycare – save on daycare costs.
- Set your own prices.
- Take breaks when you need them, including extended breaks. For example, take three months off after having a baby, or take the summers off.
- Enjoy family friendly work from the comfort of home.
- It's simple. Post your available times and start earning money right away.
- No need to wait until “payday,” since the money you earn always goes right into your bank account whenever a guest pays you for a caresharing job.
- Extra income.
- You decide how many children you’d like to care for, and the age range for the children you prefer to tend.
- Provide playmates for your own children.
2. Fund your dreams and passions.
- Do you have a desire to create something amazing, and you just need the funds to bring your vision into reality?
- Would you like to take a trip this year?
- Are you saving up for a down payment toward a house?
- Do you wish you had more money in your wallet when you go out shopping?
3. Help mothers in developing countries who would otherwise not be able to pay for childcare.
- Being a host for Momni means that a portion of each hour you host children in your home goes toward an hour of childcare for a mother in a developing country who would otherwise not be able to afford decent childcare.